Can’t remember if you already read that novel? Trying to recall the title of a book you read last year?
Here’s how to view your checkout history:
- Go to the homepage (www.emmauspl.org) and click on the green ‘My Account’ button in the upper right corner.
- Go to the login area (as indicated in red below) and log in with your library card number (14 digits) and PIN (your 4-digit password). If you are unsure of your PIN, try the last four digits of your phone number. If that doesn’t work, please call the library at 610-965-9284, stop by, or email us to set one up.
- After you log in, you will be on your ‘Account Summary’ screen. Click on the ‘Items Checked Out’ tab (as indicated in red below).
- On the next screen, click on the ‘Check Out History’ tab.
- This will bring up the list of items you’ve checked out (with your current items on top). Click on ‘Next’ to view more items, or click on ‘Download CSV’ to download a text file of your history. Please note that your available checkout history only extends back to June 2018 when EPL transitioned to its current circulation system (SPARK), or to when you registered for a library card (if after June 2018).