Wondering when and where to get the COVID-19 vaccine? Here are some new resources, plus our original list of helpful links:
- Allentown Health Bureau — Vaccines are being administered in the Agri-Plex complex at the Allentown Fairgrounds on Chew Street. Check the website on Thursdays and follow instructions to schedule an appointment if you’re eligible. If no appointments are listed, it means all appointments are filled. ID with proof of age is required.
- COVID-19 vaccine-scheduling call center for seniors — 610-890-7069. For seniors 65+ in Allentown and Lehigh County who are without internet access or who are not internet savvy. The center operates Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Bethlehem Health Bureau — The Bethlehem Health Bureau is prioritizing appointments for Lehigh and Northampton County residents and City of Bethlehem residents. Vaccine appointments are posted on their website Friday mornings.
- Rep. Susan Wild’s COVID Vaccine Page: Includes links to vaccine information at various pharmacy chains, including CVS, Walgreens, Wegmans and others.
In addition, here is a summary of helpful links from a previous (Feb. 4) post:
- PA Dept. of Health (DOH) COVID-19 vaccine page
- Check to see if you are eligible for a vaccine
- Find a local provider by entering your zip code
- Lehigh Valley Health Network COVID-19 vaccine info
- St. Luke’s COVID-19 vaccine info
- Rite-Aid pharmacy vaccine info
- CDC Federal Retail Pharmacy Partner Program information
- PA DOH vaccine distribution page
- Frequently asked questions
- Information about the different vaccines and safety information.